July 7, 2011

Tribal Seeds

Happy Thursday everybody, the best day that's not the weekend! Today, while browsing my email I got an email from Tribal Seeds. One of my favorite bands, seen em twice, I was pretty excited to note that they are releasing a new EP on July 19th. I had already heard the single off the EP, the song "In Your Eyes," but the rest of the songs from the EP are pretty awesome too. Seeds is a lesser known reggae band, but the band is gaining popularity. They toured with Rebelution, a great band in their own right, last summer (which is how I found out about them, an awesome live band) and headlined a tour earlier this year. Currently the band is on a headlining tour again. So if you've got the time check out this song off Tribal Seeds' new EP, Soundwaves.



No comments:

Post a Comment